NOTE: For some reason, the page has an unfixable glitch in that the entire bottom half of the page is inside a table. Each time i remove the ''|}'' at the bottom that caused this glitch, it reappears. Help to fix it would be appreciated.
Minecraft : Revenge of the Wither is a European Minecraft television series that ran for it's first seven seasons from November 3, 2013 to March 13, 2016. After an apparent conclusion, the series' eighth and last season premiered March 27, 2016, and ended April 9, 2016.
After the final episode "The Paschal Pass", the series has been rebooted as The Minecraft Movie, a new media series.
The series also got it's own wiki.
- Steve : the main character
- Marino : Steve's twin brother living in the village
- Piggy : Steve's pet pig
- Woola : Steve's pet sheep
- Wolves : Steve has 11 tamed pet wolves
- Ocelots : Stev has 4 tamed pet ocelots
- Moomoo : Steve's pet cow
- Chicky : Steve's pet chicken
- Wither : the main antagonist
- Skeletons, Creepers, Wither Skeletons & Endermen : Servants of the Wither
- Admiral Bones : the leader of the Skeletons
- Mr. Explosive : the leader of the Creepers
- General-Mayor Gray : the leader of the Wither Skeletons
- Enderdragon : leader of the Endermen and the Wither's butler.
- Corporal Lightningbolt : the leader of the Ghast army
- (Lord) Herobrine : Notch's 'dead brother' who often appears on full moon
- Humans & Villagers : Steve's friends
- Giants : Giant Zombies wich appeared in Hallo-Craft Mine-Ween. They also appear alongside the normal zombies in the episode Zompie and Chicken Jockey ??.
- Mary Witch : The witch Marino falls in love with.
- Chef Zombie : The founder of Chinese Undead and Itialian Corpse.
- Bob : Steve's arch-nemesis nr. 2 !
- Foxes : Steve decides to care for 2 homeless foxes starting from the episode Cranberry.
- Pigman General : The leader of the Zombie Pigmen.
- Guns : Referred as Mr. Guns in the show, he's the treacherous major of the village, equipped with a revolver, like his name implies. NOTE : Mr. Guns is a parody of Mr. Burns from The Simpsons. His name is even a pun on him.
- Scratchcry Wolfgang : A red wolf being held captive by Mr. Explosive. He's a protagonist, wich is actually the reason why he's captured.
- Scratchgolem : A robot created by The Wither. He's a parody on General Grievous from the Star Wars series.
- Slender Man : Often referred as Slenderman, this creepy man is the best friend of Lord Herobrine !
- Sub Lieutenant Typhoon : The leader of the Magma Cubes.
- Grezson : A graceless, cold-blooded Shadow Creepire Tirailleur and Gunslinger.
- Gowl : A evil ghoul who was the "baddie" in The Tormentor.
- Friendly Wither : A villain who mesmerizes her victims to do gruesome things...
- Shutcase, Throwback and Overdata : Three Magma Cube, Slime and Blaze commanders, respectively.
- General Blackout : Leader of the Undead,which consists of zombies,Pigmen, and ghoulers
- Pilot : Steve enters the Void to save Piggy after he fell in it... (First appearance of Bones, Steve and Piggy)
- Episode 1 : (Underground) Steve goes mining but Mr. Explosive is there too... (First appearance of Wolverine, Mr. Explosive and the Creeper Servants)
- Episode 2 : (Trouble goes on Steve) : Admiral Bones sets out his Skeletons to lure Steve into their trap. Will Steve fall for their disquise ? (First appearance of Skeleton Servants)
- Episode 3 : (Money Tells) Steve discovers that the Wither replaced the money on his bank account with fake dollars. Let's just hope the bank manager doesn't find out... (First appearance of The Wither and the bank manager)
- Episode 4 : (Homeless Marino) When a Creeper Army leaded by Mr. Exploive blows up Marino's house , Steve tries to build a new house for him. But the foreman called by Steve is actually Admiral Bones in disquise. (First appearance of Marino and the villagers)
- Episode 5 : (Hallo-Craft Mine-Ween) Steve and a few other villagers go to the cemetery on November 2, 1:45 hour. But when everyone goes home, Giants rise out of their grave. (First appearance of Giants and Zombie Villagers) NOTE : this episode is halloween-themed and will be shown each year on October 27, on 23:00. Also, the name consists of two words, Halloween and Minecraft.
- Episode 6 : (Ender Tears) The Wither abducts Piggy, Woola, Moomoo and the Wolves and tries to sell them to a pet shop so they will be selled from the pet shop to someone else in order to seperate them from Steve. (First appearance of Enderdragon, the Enderman Servants and Steve's tamed wolves)
- Episode 7 : (The Empire Strikes Back) Steve (Luke Skywalker) and Marino (Lando Carlissian) fight Admiral Bones (Boba Fett), a Witch (Zam Wesell), , Mr. Explosive (Jango Fett) , a Enderman (Darth Vader) and the Wither (Darth Sidious). NOTE : This episode is a parody of Star Wars.
- Episode 8 : (Why, Steve, Why ?) Steve forgets to lock his door when he goes to the shop and when he comes back, Skeletons and Creepers are throwing a party at his house.
- Episode 9 : (A deadly crush) Piggy falls in love with an alligator. NOTE : This was going to be called the crush, but was later moved to A deadly crush.
- Episode 10 : (Marino Cries) Marino starts to act strange... What's going on ?
- Episode 11 : (Episode 11) Steve and the other protagonists celebrate their 11th episode but The Wither and the Enderdragon ruin it.
- Episode 12 : (If your me then i'm you and then your me and i must be you of course) The protagonists get the antagonists and vice versa (With simple words : Steve and the others decide to be evil while Wither and company choose to be good for a month) .
- Episode 13 : (Bank Rath) The bank manager gets fired and Steve gets the new bank manger. The fired bank manager plans revenge.
- Episode 14 : (Served Server) Mr. Explosive takes over a server and rebuilds it in his likeness, while forcing everybody to participate in a Survival Games match. Steve has to end this, but Explosive finds out and creates a whitelist. Steve must find another way in.
- Episode 15 : (The Ghost) A race of Ghoulers, Ghasts and Spooks make their way in Steve's cellar. (First appearance of Ghoulers, Spooks and Ghasts. Oddly, Lightningbolt does not appear in this episode, even he's a Ghast)
- Episode 16 : (Bob the Fighter) Bob the Fighter teams up with the Wither to destroy Steve. (First appearance of Bob)
- Episode 17 : (I'm Sick of this) Bones gives up technology and weapons, but Steve must get him back to his roots when a robot sets the village on fire.
- Episode 18 : (Marinerino) Marino loses all of his money after buying a super expensive Sega Genesis, setting Steve in financial problems.
- Episode 19 : (Planet Park/Amusement Bark in France and Russia) Wither creates a theme park, and invites Steve and co. with VIP tickets. Steve, though, has a feeling something's not right here...
- Episode 20 : (Virtua Minecraft) Steve sends Marino out of the house after buying another expensive Sega Genesis, but the console sucks them all in. (NOTE: The title is a parody of the Virtua Racing/Fighter series by SEGA, which makes sense considering the cast is sucked in a SEGA console).
- Episode 21 : (Chinese Undead) Steve and Piggy go eating in a chinese restaurant called Chinese Undead, wich is ran by zombies. (First appearance of zombies and Chef Zombie)
- Episode 22 : (Evil Witch) Marino falls in love with a girl skilled with potions. (First appearance of Mary Witch)
- Episode 23 : (Hupig) Piggy gets turned into a Pigman.
- Episode 24 : (Lightning strikes Lightning) Corporal Lightningbolt gets striked by lightning causing him to transform in a Were-Ghast. (NOTE : Since Corporal Lightningbolt has only be mentioned in the series, his first appearance in this episode reveals that he is simply a Ghast)
- Episode 25 : (Gay Gray) General-Major Gray falls in love with a witch wich is actually Steve disquised as witch to pull a prank on him. (First appearance of General-Major Gray and Wither Skeleton Servants)
- Episode 26 : (Cube Mad) Lightningbolt orders a race of Slimes (called Slime Cubes) and Magma Cubes to attack the overworld. When all of them are defeated by Steve, Marino asks him if he can borrow some ice cubes, causing him to get mad. (First appearance of Slimes and Magma Cubes)
- Episode 27 : (Pretty Scary) : At full moon, Herobrine appears, same with untamed Wolves... (First appearance of untamed Wolves and Herobrine) (NOTE : this episode is a parody of Twilight and Wolfman and is Halloween-based)
- Episode 28 : (Schocked) An earthquake occurs.
- Episode 29 : (Brain-Swapped) Piggy's and the Enderdragon's memory get switched.
- Episode 30 : (Cookin' Skills are good for you) It's the return of Chef Zombie !
- Episode 31 : (Bone Plot Potion) Gray invents a potion that turns people into Wither Seletons ! What should we do ? (NOTE : this episode is a parody of the Angry Birds Toons Episode Pig Plot Potion .)
- Episode 32 : (Uh Oh) The village gets attacked by ailiens. (NOTE : This episode is a parody of Inpendence Day) .
- Episode 33 : (Cookie !) Admiral Bones gets addicted at eating cookies and sugar and he gets stomache ache. Mr. Explosive is forced to search for a cure. (NOTE : This is the final episode of Season 1)
|Nr. of Episode||Name||Story||Notes|
|34||Super Duper, Stupid Cupid||Due to an arrow of Cupid, Marino and Mary Witch fall in love with each other ! Will Steve manage to put and end at this before they marry ?||This episode is Valentine-based.|
|35||Unhappy Christmas||Today it should be a great christmas in the Mincraft Server... If the Wither only did'nt decided to ruin it.||This episode is Christmas-based.|
|36||Bright in the Night||At 2.00, when Steve and the Wither need to search Mary Witche's broomstick as well the ingredients for her cake, they acidentally provoke an Enderman .||This episode's name is a pun on Flight in the Night.|
|37||Amusement Park 4.2||Steve builds a rollercoaster.|
|38||Why, Steve, Why ? Version 2.0||Steve forgets to lock his door again but this time it's even worse.||This is possibilly a sequel to the Season 1 Episode Why, Steve, Why ?|
|39||Villianbrine||At night the Enderdragon traps the Village in the Void.||Villianbrine is a pun on Herobrine|
|40||Bonebreaker||Admiral Bones, Mr. Explosive, General-Major Gray and Corporal Lightningbolt plan revenge on Steve.||This is the third appearance of Lightningbolt.|
|41||The Pizza||Marino orders Pizza but the Pizza Delivery Boy is Gray in disquise.|
|42||Let's Party Guys !||The Villagers throw a party in Steve's mine. But Gray and Admiral Bones seem to be the DJ's.|
|43||Party Pooper||The Villagers throw a party again , this time in Steve's amusement park, but who's that black skeleton leading a whole race of them ? Hmmm...||This is the fourth appearance in a row of General-Major Gray. Also, it's the second episode in a row where the villagers throw a party for unknown reasons.|
|44||Revenge||It's Sweet Party in the village ! But Admiral Bones placed a Charged Creeper hidden in the cake !||This is the first time a Charged Creeper appears in MROTW (abbreviaton for the full name of the series).|
|45||Boo !||The Wither gives Steve a present, wich is actually a jack-in-a-box. But on 0.30, the jack-in-a-box comes to live and starts threatening Steve's pets...||In one of the episodes, Steve's phone rings but there's nobody there, which is a cultural reference to The Scream.|
|46||Bob and Steve||It's the return of Bob ! And he's planning to make a robot...||It's the second appearance of Bob in the series, who also appears as the main antagonist in Minecraft TV. Bob also maked a robot in Minecraft TV.|
|47||Zompie||A Zombie siege occurs and attacks the village and Steve tries to make as much Iron Golems and Snow Golems as he can to defend the village.||
It's the first time a Zombie siege occurs in Minecraft : Revenge of the Wither. It's also the second appearance of Giants and Zombie Villagers and the first of Snow Golems, Iron Golems, Baby Zombies and Baby Zombie Villagers in the series.
|48||Chef Who ?||Chef Zombie starts a Pizzeria and founds Itialian Corpse.|
|49||Devil May Not Cry||Steve enters The Nether to kill demons.||This episode is a parody of Devil May Cry. The Nether also appears for the first time.|
|50||Human Invasion||Mr. Explosive accidentaly spawns Humans with a mob spawner.||This is the first time a mob appears in MROTW wich was deleted from the orginal Minecraft.|
|51||Ghouly !||Steve captures some of Lightningbolt's Ghasts, much to his chagrin, and he send Ghoulers and Spooks to harm Steve.|
|52||Burn||A race of Ghasts, Blazes, Slimes and Magma Cubes is besieging the village and kills the police service.||This is the first appearance of Blazes in Minecraft : Revenge of the Wither.|
|53||Killing !||The Wither kills a villager, causing him to get sued by Steve and dragged into court. Wither, though, has some tricks up to this sleeve to frame Steve...|
|54||The End||Steve visits the End.||This is the first appearance of the End in MROTW.|
|55||Pilot X||Steve and Piggy fall in the Void again, and this time the Void is blue.||This episode is possibilly a sequel to the Pilot Episode, just like Why, Steve, Why ? Version 2.0 to Why, Steve, Why ?|
|56||Maze||Marino gets lost on sea with Mary Witch on a boat without a compas while Steve gets lost in the hedge maze.|
|57||Trouble in Problems||Steve accidentally provokes a group of Zombie Pigmen in a Nether Fortress and now he must run for his live.||The Zombie Pigmen and the Silverfish debut in this episode.|
|58||Mon Dieu !||Mary Witch and Steve's wolves and ocelots are abducted by an Alien.|
|59||Glub !||Chef Zombie starts a food fight. Yummy !|
|60||Squid||Steve goes fishing.|
|61||Nr. 666||Steve gets the curse of the numbers 13 and 666, causing him to get bad luck.||13 and 666 are both unlucky numbers. The latter number, though, is also a reference to The Devil, who, in the Roman Catholic curch, is said to be related with the number 666 and triangles. In a similar vein, 999 is the number of God/Heaven.|
|62||A secret cave||Steve and Admiral Bones get lost in a mine.|
|63||Episode 63||The cast celebrates their 63th episode. But a secret villian, wich isn't the Wither or some of it's henchmen, ruins it...|
|64||Diamond||Steve finds a diamond sword.|
|65||The door||Steve installs a new door but the door is cursed as well possesed by a Ghouler.||This episode is a parody of the super mario 64 blooper The Forgotten Door. It's also a parody of The Car, where a car is possesed by a ghost.|
|Nr. of episode||Name of episode||Storyline||Important Notes|
|66||The Shout||A mysterious guy with a mask tries to kill Steve.||This episode is a parody of The Scream. Also, a car is once driving on himself in a episode, wich is a reference to Christine, The Car and the Regular Show episode Ello Gov'nor.|
|67||A snail is eating me||A oversized, giant snail wants to eat Moomoo.|
|68||A withery curse||Steve gets the wither effect.|
|69||Eating is good for you||Wither lacks money to buy food, so Admiral Bones uses a toilet plunger to pull Piggy out of Steve's house.||This episode is a parody of the Angry Birds Toons episode Catch of the Day.|
|70||Witch !||Mary Witch turns the Ender Dragon in a Mooshroom by accident.||This is the first appearance of a Mooshroom in MROTW.|
|71||No !||TAWPA hasn't done anything this month, and peace returns to the Village. Is this a trick ?|
|72||Gravy-Non (Part 1)||The gravity turns upside-down and Steve is smacked against the ceiling of his cave.|
|73||Gravy-Non (Part 2)||Following the events of the previous episode, the gravity now completly turns off and everything starts helplessy levitating in air.|
|74||The update that changed the world.||Steve finds 1.7.2 blocks in his Minecraft world.||This episode is based on 1.7.2|
|75||Lucky of the Caves||Steve finds a dungeon wich has two chests, but Mr. Explosive and his creepers are out to get Steve !||The mob spawner is a Zombie.|
|76||The Wither !||The Wither robs a bank.|
|77||Cranberry||Steve finds 2 homeless foxes so he decides to keep them as pet|
|78||Rana in trouble||Rana and Mary Witch get kidnapped by the Pigman Marshal.||This is the second appearance of the Pigman Marshal.|
|79||Pink and Violet||A mysterious vandal paints the sheep (including Woola) and sprouts grafitti on the walls of the village. Will Steve and Mr. Guns manage to stop the vandalism ?||The vandal is actually the same villain who tried to ruin Episode 63.|
|80||Best Friend of the Red Dragon||The Enderdmen offer a Red Dragon a chicken as pet. The two have so much fun that the Red Dragon blew up.||This is the first episode to not feature Steve, his pets and the villagers, as well the first appearance of a Red Dragon.|
|81||Super Duper||Ender Dragon tries to be a super hero, but he fails.|
|82||Withery Crown||The Wither borrows a crown to be more striking, but when he loses his crown, the army doesn't recognize him !||Second episode without Steve, his pets and the villagers.|
|83||Horror||A black hole is going to suck up Earth, and Steve is the only one who can destroy it !|
|84||B.L.A.C.K||The Wither adopts kid Ender Creepers.|
|85||KIDnapper||The Ender Creepers get abducted.|
|86||Mummies||Mummies besiege Steve's house.|
|87||Vamp||Ender Dragon transforms into a vampire. Will he transform back to normal before he bites anyone ? Or will he burn to death in sunrise ?|
|88||Farmer Bob||Bob gets agriculturist for a day and creates a farm.|
|89||Truce||On armistice (November 11), Steve and the Wither cease to fight for a day, but they get bored.|
|A special to celebrate the 90th episode.||Everyone breaks the fourth wall at least four times in this episode.|
|91||It's a wolf's world.||Everyone starts acting like wild and hostile wolves.|
|92||Castle Creepers||In ZomboTown, the Creepers build a castle.|
|93||Thunderbolt Rock||Lightningbolt starts acting rude after Bones and Gray woke him up with a saxophone.|
|94||Special Edition-Blooper-Reel||A special containg outtakes from previous episodes as well much funny bloopers and (fourth wall) jokes.|
|95||Path of the Jedi||Anakin and Obi-Wan (Steve and Marino) fight the empire.||This is the second episode to play a parody on Star Wars. The first one was The Empire Strikes Back. Both episodes' names are names of Star Wars movies, however this episode is based on the clone wars.|
|96||Wolverano||Mr. Explosive tries to catch Wolfgang again !||Second appearance of Wolfgang. First was in Underground.|
|97||Scratchgolem||With the help of Bob, The Wither creats a robot, Scratchgolem.||Scratchgolem is a parody on General Grievous.|
|98||Witch Army||Rana gets hypnotized by Friendly Wither. Later, Mary Witch gets brainwashed by an Enderman and sends Witches to the village.||First appearance of F.Wither and Witches, not counting Mary.|
|Season 4 Episodes
Differences with the orginal MinecraftEdit
Games, DVD's and other mediaEdit
There's planned to be released a game with the same name of the series, wich is planned as a spin-off for the series .
DVD's are also released, each volume containg all episodes of a season and special features and extra contents. Planned DVDs : Dirt DVD (Season 1) , Iron DVD (Season 2) , Cobblestone DVD (Season 3) and Emerald DVD (Season 4).
Comic books are also planned.
Lastly, apps are in construction to be released for iPad, iPod Touch, tablet and a limited edition released for Windows 8 Computers. (That's right, no Windows 10 !)