Macrocosm is a Minecraft : Revenge of the Wither game for the PC developed by Magmacore Development, a subsidiary of the company Expansion Corporations, Inc. It had some elements from Ratchet & Clank: Nexus.
Bones infects Steve's cow Moomoo with a virus that makes him produce brainwashing milk. Bones goes into the universe to a space station to power a hypnotizing beam, the "Mesmerizing Jet Ray", with the milk. After curing his cow, Steve and Moomoo, along with a Space Squid, go into outer space to stop Bones.
The game plays like Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut, Super Mario Galaxy and Ratchet & Clank: Nexus combined. A new addition, however, is the Space Squid, which Steve must ride in some sections where there's no debris to stand on. When there is, but there's a gap, Steve must perform a "space jump"; make a somersault to the next platform while avoiding meteors, comets and other debris. Steve's Diamond Sword is stolen and his weapon is now a Iron Axe. There are several planets, some even consisting of debris only. In The Aether, Sky Dimension and Bones' Space Station, the inside parts are similar to Minecraft adventure/challenge maps, and the Minecraft : Revenge of the Wither game. It's full of parkour, quizes, TNT runs, and traps.
- The Aether: A flying dimension where Steve goes to to access space.
- Sky Dimension: Like the Aether, but with more gaps and thus harder. After this, the Space Squid launches Steve into space.
- Debris: Several debris flying in patterns.
- The Lunar: "A small step for a human, but a big step for humanity."
- The Solar: Several debris floating around the sun. Hot !
- Bones Space Station: The big moment. Deactivate the cannon. Avoid the traps !
- Escape Shuttle: This is it. Finish off that skeleton before the broken window sucks everything into a giant black hole !
- This game is based off the Space Dimension mod.