Admiral Bones, real name Theodore Sheldon Leonard, is one of The Wither's agents and second-in-command. He's also the secondary antagonist of Minecraft: Revenge of the Wither.
Other than great Suplex skills, Bones can also use magic powers:
- Crimson Cannon: Bones fires a huge, red energy ball from his chest.
- Blue Hit: Bones charges a blue fire on his arm, and strikes the enemy with it.
- Thunderbass: Bones can make lightning strike by simply pointing at a block.
- Chill Out, Man !: Bones freezes his enemy.
All of these abilities use energy, and he barely uses them unless it's an emergency.
- Bones is named after the crime-drama series, Bones, and after the fact that skeletons consist solely of bones, skulls and ribs.
- Bones' real name is revealed twice in the series; it can once be seen on his passport, and later, in the movie, an youth friend of him refers him by name.
- Bones is the third character created for MROTW, even before Wither himself. The first and second were Steve and Piggy, respectively.
- Bones fits the following Villains Wiki categories (i know, it's a lot): Archenemy, Archers, Comedic Villains, Control Freaks, Cryomancers, Bosses, Destroyer of Innocence, Dictator (Minecraft: Revenge of the Wither: The Movie only), Failure-Intolerant Villains, Final Boss (Playing Roles only), Gadgeteers, God Killer, Gunmen, Henchmen, Karma Houdini, Game Changer, Master Manipulator, Power Hungry, Sadists and Trap Master.