It was created before the wiki's revamp in 2018, in a time it had a different topic under a different head bureaucrat.
Even if you can edit the page, you should refrain from doing so unless absolutely necessary.
Admiral Bones, real name Theodore Sheldon Leonard, is one of The Wither's agents and second-in-command. He's also the secondary antagonist of Minecraft: Revenge of the Wither.
Other than great Suplex skills, Bones can also use magic powers:
- Crimson Cannon: Bones fires a huge, red energy ball from his chest.
- Blue Hit: Bones charges a blue fire on his arm, and strikes the enemy with it.
- Thunderbass: Bones can make lightning strike by simply pointing at a block.
- Chill Out, Man !: Bones freezes his enemy.
All of these abilities use energy, and he barely uses them unless it's an emergency.
- Bones is named after the crime-drama series, Bones, and after the fact that skeletons consist solely of bones, skulls and ribs.
- Bones' real name is revealed twice in the series; it can once be seen on his passport, and later, in the movie, an youth friend of him refers him by name.
- Bones is the third character created for MROTW, even before Wither himself. The first and second were Steve and Piggy, respectively.
- Bones fits the following Villains Wiki categories (i know, it's a lot): Archenemy, Archers, Comedic Villains, Control Freaks, Cryomancers, Bosses, Destroyer of Innocence, Dictator (Minecraft: Revenge of the Wither: The Movie only), Failure-Intolerant Villains, Final Boss (Playing Roles only), Gadgeteers, God Killer, Gunmen, Henchmen, Karma Houdini, Game Changer, Master Manipulator, Power Hungry, Sadists and Trap Master.